Wednesday, January 23, 2008

you just have to make do....

So, who saw the news on channel 9 last night? For all those who didn't see, i'm sorry. They did such a wonderful segment about this poor lady that left Fort Smith around 5pm and didn't get home to Fayetteville until 12:30am because of all the ice. They asked her how she made it for 7 hours with no bathroom, She said that she just had to make do in her car. I hope to goodness that she didn't really have to make doo! Makes you think twice before you buy a used car!




Eleanor lost a tooth at school today. I hope the tooth fairy remembers to come tonight! I always enjoy listening to the conversations that take place between Shep and El in the backseat. Today Eleanor asked Shepherd what he wanted to be when he grew up. It didn't take Shep a second to think about it -Santa Clause- I want to be Santa Clause he says. If he is Santa I will never have to spend hours waiting in line for the newest electronic device the day after Thanksgiving...sounds great to me!




3 comments:

Christy said...

Yes! We saw that on the news last night. I don't care if there are lights from cars, I'm not going in my car! Ick.

Oh and your poll...Mackenzie was 8, Peyton was 7 (with Mackenzie's "permission" to not have to wait until she was 8. I always thought we'd wait until middle school but they just seemed ready. They definitely had to be responsible enough to remember to clean and turn them. I am very particular about their earrings - not to big or dangly.

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you started blogging!
Lindsay

Lindsay said...

Oh--I was also gonna tell you that my blog was this "dots" template for like a year--I love it!