Thursday, February 21, 2008

is my tv broken??

i wake up at like 5:30 turn on the tv and down half a bottle of water (trying to drink more water). I lay there for fifteen minutes think about the day ahead of me. did i pack everyone's lunch last night? does kane have socks in his drawer? are there any more diapers in shep's closet, or do i need to go to walmart today? so i decide i should get up, my alarm is about to go off anyway. i go take a shower come back downstairs and what do i hear?? " school closings that we have in are: bentonville and berryville, we will keep you updated on anymore that come in." I grabbed the remote and hit rewind, then play.....yes that is what they said. bentonville schools are closed. wow. i look outside...its not even raining at my house. so i'm like, well maybe channel 9 was wrong. i switched the tv to channel 7, they just said it too. it must be true...........bentonville schools are canceled. but why, why, why, why??? don't they know that the only time i have any free time is while my kids are at school? did dr. compton not get the email that my husband had left me to find him an asian wife? (he decided that he better get a head start for whenever i loose my mind) with school being out we will have to get out and do something. kane will want to go to the mall, which would be great if we didn't have the other kids with us. el will want to go to chuckie cheese, which is okay, but its alot of work for me to keep up with shepherd and keep eleanor happy. shepherd will want to go to walmart, and im sure we will get to go there. and i want to go to the spa...for 12 days!
thanks to life&kids for posting the kids eat free nights and where. we will be at one of the free spots for thursday! i love free stuff! and not having to cook!
kane has baseball practice at the batting cages tonight. thank god for my wonderful family that helps us so much. nate is on pick up patrol while casey is solving walmart-japans problems. it is great too, kane has practice 3x a week and they all end at 9 or later. it would be so crapping to have to get the other kids out just to pick him up.
kane got his hair cut yesterday! i wish i had my camera so i could post a picture.(casey took the camera) i need an excuse to have post a picture of my baby boy! he looks great, and i can see his eyes! it is hard to except that my little boy is growing into a young man.

2 comments:

Christy said...

You are so funny! I can't believe we didn't have school.

Lindsay said...

I was shocked when I heard that this morning as well! Hope the day went ok for you...
Lindsay