Monday, February 18, 2008

ok, my first post today was so old. I'm not sure why i didn't post it on that day?? who knows, I have been REALLY BUSY. casey left this morning for his three week tour in China and Japan. he will not be home until March 7th! he has never been away for more than a week, maybe two weeks once or twice. it is going to be crazy....it might make me crazy....if you find one of my children on your door step, please take care of them.
shepherd has already been asking 'where my daddy go?' he knows that casey didn't ride his bike, and his truck is still at home. I could never be a military spouse. it would be soooo hard. on top of taking care of the kids and the house, you have to worry about if your husband or wife is going to be blown up. I feel like such little b**** complaining about 3 weeks.
I hope that i will have a little more time to do things that i want to do. hahahaha

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wow Kim - three weeks...call me if you need anything! Oh, and how sweet is Grandmother? That was so nice!

Lindsay said...

That would be very hard to adjust to! I can also help if you need anything.
Lindsay